top of page
Dr Estelle Paranque has published on:
- Elizabeth's relations with the French
- Elizabeth's warlike rhetoric
- Henri III's reputation and relations with his mother Catherine de Médicis
- Isabel Clara Eugenia's involvement in trade and warfare
- The representations of Henry VIII's children in the TV show The Tudors (a chapter co-authored with Professor Carole Levin).
- Elisabeth of Austria and her daughter Marie-Elisabeth
- Henri III as a warrior and Elizabeth as a father to her country
- Daenerys Targaryen as Elizabeth's Spiritual Daughter (up to series seven)
- Charles IX's legacy to other French kings.
- Catherine de Medici and her relations to her granddaughters.
She is working on different projects that will be published from 2019 onwards.
bottom of page